~Brought up 2 SharE~

"Remember to Remember"

Happy Birthday Bro!

A non-food post





17th November
marks the birth date of my mischievous and cool bro.
Just wanna dedicate something to you, Kent (if u r reading this), since I'm far away from home ;P
Sorry, no presents this year. Oops! Promise I'll double up your prezzies next year ;P and make you REAL cupcakes ^^




I hate to say this.... but I really miss you la! haha..

Happy 19th Birthday Kent!
Love ya!








This is a video of him participating in the Gatsby Styling Dance Contest
Feel free to VOTE for him HERE
Pls do! :)

7 comments:

huiyin November 17, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

hey!!
ur bro very geng LOL..
anyways at first i thought he was holding a tennis ball hehe

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

he's good! yea i tot it was a tennis ball too.. =)

ai wei November 17, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

voted!

and happy birthday to ur bro!~

ling239 November 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

wow!! he is so cool ! ^_^

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

wow... cupcakes... when wan to make me real ones ? Wait for u to make when you're back k. Lolz~ Thx for de card and da leaf.. ^^ the leaf very nice... ^^ thx lots~ I'm having a great time here, doin performances with my crew(I suck solo alone), and doin my assignments and so on. U and Chee Wei take care too yarh~ ^^

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Happy Birthday to your brother! His birthday is exactly one month before mine! :)

yieng November 22, 2008 at 4:26 AM  

whoah..yr bro is good la.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Posts


Contact us at: broughtup2share@gmail.com

Recent Posts

ADs

Foodie Blogroll

Tweet us!

Tweet us!
Follow us on twitter.com

chit-chat