~Brought up 2 SharE~

"Remember to Remember"

Crystal Jade Kitchen 翡翠小厨 @ Pavilion, KL

If it's Chinese food you're looking for while shopping at Pavilion, you should probably think of checking out Crystal Jade Kitchen located and easily spotted around the food quarters at Level 1 of the mall. This eatery has made quite a reputation and I'm pretty sure most of you have dined in their different concepts restaurants such as C-Jade Express or their Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao restaurant. As for me, I'm such a thrifty person who is very unwilling to spend more than ten bucks on a plate of wanton noodles (maybe once in a blue moon), but rather exhaust my limited capital on dim sums. I did so... still, here at Crystal Jade this time. 


We dined in here right before charging towards Snowflake for desserts.

Baked BBQ Pork Pastry (Char Siew So) - RM7.50
Crispy and hot outer skin with tasty char siew fillings.

IMG_4666

Rice Roll woth Shrimp Sauce - RM8.80
Love this as it was special, I rarely tasted my chee cheung fun with flavoursome shrimp sauce.

IMG_4683



Stir-fry Radish Cake with X.O sauce - RM9.80
With hint of sweetness



IMG_4680

Fried Rice with Dried Scallop & Crab Meat - RM22.80

IMG_4675


Verdict: Delicious snacks and rice that got us stuffed up.

IMG_4673

next aim: the ducks.

Crystal Jade Kitchen 翡翠小厨
Lot 1-17, Level 1,
Pavilion,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
Tel: +603 2148 9115


11 comments:

choi yen March 10, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

The shrimp sauce of CCF is 虾膏used in rojak or asam laksa?

PS:I also unwilling to spend RM10+ for a wonton mee too :(

ai wei March 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

their CCF quite special larrr..... love it. when u have off again? we go drag zhi out :P

thule a.k.a leo March 10, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

price to pay for dining at shopping mall... I'm not complaining.

Taufulou March 10, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

heee, their duck is a must try ~

Christina Kim March 10, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

No, you're not that thrifty; it's being practical! =)
Neither would I want to splurge RM10 on one plate of wanton mee;)
I love the Snowflakes dessert, do post more!! ;)

~Christine~Leng March 11, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

mimid3vils~
the one used in assam laksa ;) has the kick!
haha.. I've a member now. whee


aiwei~
I wish dear... No more off for me till my April hols.
Ah. Working life!!


Leo~
haha.. but I'm still reluctant to eat wanton mee at a shopping mall. Don't mind having others ;P


taufulou~
i want to try it next time :)
our next aim. hehe


Christy~
That's what I'm talking about: practical! haha. thanks gal for supporting ;P
Wanna visit snowflake again and when I do, will post more on it :)

jfook March 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I tried the one at MidVally. Not that impressive. Maybe Pavilion one is different?

New Kid on the Blog March 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

their xiao long bao also not too bad. :)

Unknown March 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

when wana find me for lunch again

Simon Seow March 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

wah, so high in carb. I'll get fat. :p

~Christine~Leng March 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

jfook~
yea.. I had it once at MV too. I prefer the one in Pavilion now :)


New Kid on the blog~
really? Have not tried them. Will check them out when we revisit ;)
Thanks for sharing


kampungboycitygal~
I wish.. wait till I get time off dear!
or.. Friday lunch? hehe


Simon Seow~
lol. the u should not visit for the moment. hehe



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Posts


Contact us at: broughtup2share@gmail.com

Recent Posts

ADs

Foodie Blogroll

Tweet us!

Tweet us!
Follow us on twitter.com

chit-chat